Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am "Encouraged"...

My wonderful friend, Jeannie (AKA, Queenie Jeannie), over at Jeannie's Happy World, has given me the Encouraged Blogger Award!

I have such a good bloggy friend! Thank you for thinking of me, Jeannie!

Did you know that all my awards have been from her? Such a sweet person. I have been blessed in so many ways! (Although that damn Publisher's Clearing House guy didn't come to my door yesterday...)

The rules for this one are as follows:

1.
The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2.
Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4.
Put up links to their blogs.

5.
Leave a message for your nominees.
OK, my 5 winners are...envelop, please...

1) Jules from Great Stuff For Kids~~so she can admire it while eating her crackers...and paste!

2) Margaret from Nannie Goats in Panties~~because I love her "stories".

3) Hanging on a Hyphen~~because I love his stories, too.

4) April from April Showers Blog Design~~because I think she ROCKS! And she made me my snazzy new menu bar & blog signature.

5) That Chick Over There from Jason. For the love of God...~~because I think she's funny as hell.


Well, there you go my friends. Come & get 'em!



Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Awww, shucks! Thanks so much for the Encouragement Award! And kudos to your blog designer, because I think it's gorgeous!

And congrats to YOU receiving this encouraging award as well!

And Happy Thanksgiving!

And Happy Friday!

And Happy Birthd- .. oops! Got carried away there.

The Head Eagle said...

Congrats on the Award! Its a beauty!

jules said...

I don't know what to say.. I am speechless... thank you so much to everybody who helped me get this far.. I am touched

and you really have great taste in Christmas movies..

may the warm glow from a beautiful fishnet covered thigh brush your cheek this holiday season!!

 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |