Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Got A Big Red Puffy Heart...


My friend, Jeannie, over at Jeannie's Happy World, gave me this great award. Isn't it cute? I just love it!

This is my 3rd award. I am so excited & honored!


I would like to thank the Academy...

I think I am supposed to give it to 10 other bloggers...not sure if any of the bloggers I know have this already or not. I am also not sure if I know 10 bloggers...but I will try...

The envelop, please...

The winners of the Big Red Puffy Heart Bloggy Award are:

1) non compos mentis

2) Visiting Lucyville

3) Blogging*Matilda

4) I Don't Care What You Say Anymore, This Is My Life

5) This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood

6) The Domestic Fringe

7) Trapped in the 80's Moms

8) The Mid-Life Gals

9) Kaiya's Laughter Heals

10) ...DER GO YO BIZKITS...


Enjoy, all my bloggy friends...I heart U!!

Photobucket

Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

11 comments:

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

Aww, thank you! :)

Cheryl Podolsky said...

Gee whiz! I'm truly touched; thanks so much!

The Midlife Gals said...

Thanks, Pal!!!! The Midlife Gals wish you a very Merry Thanksmas!

KK and SalGal

hippos toes said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :). I love meeting new friends.

Court said...

thanks! I'm like you, don't know if I know ten bloggers.. will the blogger police get me if I send it to less?

ChicagoLady said...

Thank you so much! Even though I'm not a mom, I'm really enjoying reading your blog each day!

thedomesticfringe said...

Thank you! I appreciate it. Congrats to you on receiving the award.

jules said...

congratulations to all the winners..

... I'll be OK... I have crackers...and paste.

babyrocasmama said...

Jules,

I heard if you mix the paste with cinnamon & some butter it's pretty tasty. LOL

You need to put the "follower" widget on your blog so we can have your posts in our readers, (hint, hint)

You'll get an award soon, I promise.


Your Welcome to all who came & picked up your awards...to all that haven't yet? Whatcha waitin' for?

i'm black betty said...

thank you darling! that was too sweet! xoxo

Courtney said...

I just saw this! Sorry for the delay... but thank you from the very bottom of my heart!!!

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |