Sunday, November 23, 2008

MomDot Blog Party: Day 7

Sponsors: Day Five Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Sillymonkeez and My Baby Bump

VIP BLOGS to visit are Parent Reviewers , Mom Most Traveled, Mommy Zabs, MomStart, HipposToes, Run DMT




Tell us who is on your naughty list? Who is on your nice list? Why?

Well that's a loaded question if I ever heard one!! Let's see...

  • My SIL, because she has no idea what the true meaning of Christmas is nor does she have any idea of how to be nice & let people live their own lives. Truly. Don't believe me? Go read this post.
  • All of those people who think they own the whole damn road.
  • Osama Bin Laden
  • Corporate executives who lay off good people, ask for Federal bailouts & either walk away from a failing business with a Golden Parachute or get ridiculous Christmas/Annual bonuses for doing so.
  • Mean people in general
  • My husband will be, if he doesn't buy a vowel & figure out that, no, I cannot help the bitchies when I am on my period. And if he doesn't stop patronizing me & telling me to "dial the period back", not only will Santa put coal in his stocking, he is going to lose a prized appendage!
My nice list...

  • My daughter, of course
  • My best friends Carol, Angela, C.C. & Sarah
  • My Husband...if he behaves!

Those are my lists. Who's on your naughty & nice lists?




Photobucket

Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |