Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Things I Find Funny: St. Pat's Edition

I just thought this was funny.


Scary leprechaun puppets. And these are for children, right?
Children of the Corn, maybe...


AWWW, how cute....


Yeah, Leprechauns have pots o'gold. What do midgets have?


I always say "kiss my white Irish ass" HAHA


And you thought the Irish only get drunk and fight. Pffftt!
They exercise, too! Cutting edge we are, I tell ya!


I'm so Irish, I don't need to wear green...


That's what we all do on St. Pat's, right? Too much damn green beer and Guinness!

Rollin' with my homies...



I am, damn it! I am!


I love monkeys...


"Super Mick"...Get it? A "Mick" is an Irish person...SUPER MICK...Get it now? It's about time we had our own Irish Superhero


Erin Go Braugh!

Just so you know, the Irish are usually one of four things in life. Cops, Firefighters, Boxers or Drunks. OR they are drunk cops, drunk firefighters, drunk boxers or just drunk drunks! And yes I can say this because I am almost 100% Irish. So there! Put that in your pipe and smoke it! HAHA!

I hope you all had a Happy {and safe} St. Patrick's Day!

1 comments:

Bee and Rose said...

I LOVE it! Sorry I couldn't get over here until today!

Hope your St. Patty's Day was fabulous!!!!

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |