Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shan's Week~End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of Shan's Week~End Wordles. Please go here for instructions on how to participate. Don't forget to sign our Mr. Linky below and please link back to me here at Last Shreds Of Sanity in your Shan's Week~End Wordles posts.

{Clicky To Make Biggy}

Weekly Political Wordle


Just for fun, I made one from the Right Wing Nut Job's Big Bro's blog Hard Reset


Thank you for joining our Shan's Week~End Wordles game/meme. I hope you have as much fun making your Wordles each week as I do. Don't forget to leave a comment after signing Mr. Linky.

Let the Wordles fly!

1. Intense Guy
2. Queenie Jeannie
3. dawn (bee and rose)
4. Heather@But I Don't Want 2B A Cowboy!
5. Megan @ INfertile Myrtle
6. Ashley @ Let Go Laughing
7. ChicagoLady
8. Lora @ Take Me the Way I Am
9. ladystyx

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Interesting how Wordles bring out the core/meat of a political paragraph - they're even better than sound bites!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love your purple one hun!! Looks so pretty on your blog!

Heather said...

That right wing wordle has narcissism, or a form of it, at least 3 times. I can only imagine the context.

Megan said...

Interesting wordles this week. =)

ChicagoLady said...

Very cool Wordles this week! Mine is up.

LadyStyx said...

Just getting up. Had to pop in and add my link. I hope it's not too late for some of my not so usual readers! Going to do some visiting now.

Great Wordles! I noticed the same as Heather... but if I recall the entry, a form of that word was used alot and it was well founded to do so.

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |