Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What Will They Come Up With Next??

I saw this commercial and decided to go to the website to download it so I could share it with you all. I do not endorse Huggies Pull-Ups in anyway. They suck. Truly. {Go read this post to find out why} But the commercial was so stupidly funny that I just had to thrust it upon you, my dear readers. Cuz I'm cool like dat...

I think this guy wanted to be Ton-Loc or something...




I would also like to give a shout out to one of the coolest, sweetest bloggers I have ever met, Dawn of Bee and Rose. She is having an amazing giveaway for her 100th post.

So go visit her, enjoy the crazy ride and enter her giveaway. You wont be disappointed, I promise!

3 comments:

Bee and Rose said...

It's really perfect that you put me with the Potty Dance Song because all I do is pee pee pee!!!
LOL!

Thank you, dear sweet friend, for the shout out! I am sending you loads and loads of good luck wishes!!!! I am really grateful that you've supported me from my beginning!

ChicagoLady said...

I've seen that commercial before, it's SOOOOO stupid!

LadyStyx said...

*checks my smoothie...I think someone spiked it with something weird*

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |