Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shan's Week~End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of
This week's Wordles
{Clicky to make biggy}

My Wordle
This week's Political/Current Events Wordle


Yesterday morning, my MIL passed away in her sleep {My FIL woke up in the morning, turned over to check on her, but couldn't wake her up. The coroner estimated that she died around 2:30 am}. My Husband is beside himself with grief and, as much as I want to, I can't do anything to take that pain away from him. I know that pain all too well. I wanted him to take that sorrowful ache away from me when my Daddy died, but he was completely powerless over it. Now he is feeling the same heartache that I did almost 17 years ago. I would give anything to be able to make it all go away and heal that sucking, bleeding hole that just ripped through his soul.

I love you, honey. One day, it won't feel like a 500 lb. weight is sitting on your chest making it almost impossible to breathe. One day, you will be able to think of her without crying or feeling a stabbing pain in your heart. One day, you will laugh again. Until then, I am here. I will listen. I will hold you and comfort you as best I can. One day, it won't hurt so much anymore. I love you.

R.I.P. Josie




I found these Wordle Wallets at Sister To Sister. Proof that Wordle is catching on {OK, this was actually done last year, but you get my drift.}


Don't forget to leave a comment after linking and make sure you visit and comment on everyone's Shan's Week~End Wordle posts. Thank you.

Now go get all those
Wordles posted and...



My Good Cause:

Please, don't forget to leave me some comment love after signing Mr. Linky...

1. ladystyx
2. Jeannie
3. Heather@ButIDon'tWant2bACowboy
4. Megan @ INfertile Myrtle
5. Ashley @ Let Go, Laughing post 2
6. Jo Moseley
7. the deMented Mom
8. intenseguy
9. Lora
10. Mrs Zeee (what have you learned today?)

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

8 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Sorry about your family's loss. My deepest condolences.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love you hun! I did the wordle without you reminding me for a change, lol!

I'm here if/when you need me.

pam said...

I am sorry to hear of your families loss. I am thinking of you!

Megan said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL! (((HUGE HUGS))) & lots of prayers for your family!

Intense Guy said...

I'm sorry to hear of your families loss. I can't not imagine the shock and angst waking up in the manner your father did.

*Hugs*

Thanks to whomever it was that linked me in.

conversationswithmoms said...

I am so sorry for the loss in your family. My deepest sympathies. I'm sure your husband will find strength in your love.

LadyStyx said...

That was me iggy... I knew the hampster sprained his paw the other night so I though I'd come in and make sure you were linked.

*HUGZ* to BRM & family.

Heather said...

So sorry to hear about your MIL. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |