Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shan's Week~End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of
This week's Wordles
{Clicky to make biggy}

My Wordle
This week's Political/Current Events Wordle


Yesterday morning, my MIL passed away in her sleep {My FIL woke up in the morning, turned over to check on her, but couldn't wake her up. The coroner estimated that she died around 2:30 am}. My Husband is beside himself with grief and, as much as I want to, I can't do anything to take that pain away from him. I know that pain all too well. I wanted him to take that sorrowful ache away from me when my Daddy died, but he was completely powerless over it. Now he is feeling the same heartache that I did almost 17 years ago. I would give anything to be able to make it all go away and heal that sucking, bleeding hole that just ripped through his soul.

I love you, honey. One day, it won't feel like a 500 lb. weight is sitting on your chest making it almost impossible to breathe. One day, you will be able to think of her without crying or feeling a stabbing pain in your heart. One day, you will laugh again. Until then, I am here. I will listen. I will hold you and comfort you as best I can. One day, it won't hurt so much anymore. I love you.

R.I.P. Josie




I found these Wordle Wallets at Sister To Sister. Proof that Wordle is catching on {OK, this was actually done last year, but you get my drift.}


Don't forget to leave a comment after linking and make sure you visit and comment on everyone's Shan's Week~End Wordle posts. Thank you.

Now go get all those
Wordles posted and...



My Good Cause:

Please, don't forget to leave me some comment love after signing Mr. Linky...

1. ladystyx
2. Jeannie
3. Heather@ButIDon'tWant2bACowboy
4. Megan @ INfertile Myrtle
5. Ashley @ Let Go, Laughing post 2
6. Jo Moseley
7. the deMented Mom
8. intenseguy
9. Lora
10. Mrs Zeee (what have you learned today?)

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

8 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Sorry about your family's loss. My deepest condolences.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love you hun! I did the wordle without you reminding me for a change, lol!

I'm here if/when you need me.

pam said...

I am sorry to hear of your families loss. I am thinking of you!

Megan said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL! (((HUGE HUGS))) & lots of prayers for your family!

Intense Guy said...

I'm sorry to hear of your families loss. I can't not imagine the shock and angst waking up in the manner your father did.

*Hugs*

Thanks to whomever it was that linked me in.

conversationswithmoms said...

I am so sorry for the loss in your family. My deepest sympathies. I'm sure your husband will find strength in your love.

LadyStyx said...

That was me iggy... I knew the hampster sprained his paw the other night so I though I'd come in and make sure you were linked.

*HUGZ* to BRM & family.

Heather said...

So sorry to hear about your MIL. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |