Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shan's Week~End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of
This week's Wordles
{Clicky to make biggy}

My Wordle


This week's Political/Current Events Wordle



Don't forget to leave a comment after linking and make sure you visit and comment on everyone's Shan's Week~End Wordle posts. Thank you.

Now go get all those
Wordles posted and...



My Good Cause:

Please, don't forget to leave me some comment love after signing Mr. Linky...

***Mr. Linky is having issues...AGAIN...So just follow the instructions in the box below and we will see if it all ever gets sorted out. Please leave your link in a comment for me. OK? Thank you!***

1. LadyStyx
2. Vickie
3. Megan
4. Heather @ But I Don't Want To Be A Cowboy
5. Rae Ann
6. Jeannie

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



4 comments:

Vickie said...

I see Husband Little Diva in your wordle. he he:)

Since Mr. Linky is acting up, here is mine:

http://vickiesscrapbookingandtidbits.blogspot.com/2009/05/shans-weekend-wordle.html

Hopefully your weekend is going smoothly. Take care:)

LadyStyx said...

Alot going on with that first one! Thanks for the link up. Bad Mr Linky!!

Rae Ann said...

Here is my weekly contribution:
http://criticalmassachieved.blogspot.com/2009/05/weekend-wordles-i-love-target-edition.html.

Hope Mr. Linky starts behaving soon!

Brea's Mommy said...

Okay I a feeling a little stupid. I don't really get it could you explain what this is! PS I looked at the directions I just don't get it.

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |