Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shan's Week~End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of
This week's Wordles
{Clicky to make biggy}

My Wordle


This week's Political/Current Events Wordle



Don't forget to leave a comment after linking and make sure you visit and comment on everyone's Shan's Week~End Wordle posts. Thank you.

Now go get all those
Wordles posted and...



My Good Cause:

Please, don't forget to leave me some comment love after signing Mr. Linky...

***Mr. Linky is having issues...AGAIN...So just follow the instructions in the box below and we will see if it all ever gets sorted out. Please leave your link in a comment for me. OK? Thank you!***

1. LadyStyx
2. Vickie
3. Megan
4. Heather @ But I Don't Want To Be A Cowboy
5. Rae Ann
6. Jeannie

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



4 comments:

Vickie said...

I see Husband Little Diva in your wordle. he he:)

Since Mr. Linky is acting up, here is mine:

http://vickiesscrapbookingandtidbits.blogspot.com/2009/05/shans-weekend-wordle.html

Hopefully your weekend is going smoothly. Take care:)

LadyStyx said...

Alot going on with that first one! Thanks for the link up. Bad Mr Linky!!

Rae Ann said...

Here is my weekly contribution:
http://criticalmassachieved.blogspot.com/2009/05/weekend-wordles-i-love-target-edition.html.

Hope Mr. Linky starts behaving soon!

Brea's Mommy said...

Okay I a feeling a little stupid. I don't really get it could you explain what this is! PS I looked at the directions I just don't get it.

 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |