Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Need 300 People...

OK, it's getting down to the wire here. I am reposting about the fundraiser for my Big Bro. I know times are, well, pretty sucky right now. I get that, but if I can get 300 people to donate $2-5 each, I can make my goal. I just want to help my Big Bro NOT become homeless and another statistic/victim of this bad economy. He lives in Alabama, I live in SoCal, so it's not like he can just come stay with me for a while until he gets back on his feet.

He just took every dime he made from a recent website design and gave it to his apartment manager to show "good faith" that he was, in fact, trying to get his rent taken care of. Alas, it was not enough and now he has no money for food or gas, much less utilities, and the ax is perched to fall on him very, very soon. He is trying to find a job, but where he lives, jobs are hard to come by right now. It really is a horrible feeling when you lose BOTH your jobs within TWO weeks of each other.

Please, I really need your help. He is a fellow blogger. He has a
right wing political blog called Hard Reset. He is one of us. I have seen this beloved blogging community come together and make miracles for other worthy causes in the past, do you think we could do it again for one of our own? He actually has far too much pride to ask for help himself, but I was convinced that this awesome blogging community could pull it off.

I have raised $45 in two weeks {You have no idea how incredibly grateful I am for those donations. These people were completely selfless and gave what they could. They ROCK!}. My goal is $1200. Please, can you spare a couple of bucks for a really good cause? Just click on the "donate button" at the end of this post.


I have nothing to offer you but my {and my Big Bro's} undying gratitude. I do not have anything to raffle off or giveaway. I am just a Little Sister trying to do some good for the Big Brother I love so dearly. Please could you help out in any way? If you can't donate, could you at least post, Tweet or Facebook about this? If you can't do any of those, could you please pray for my Big Brother? Anything you can do will be deeply appreciated.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Does your brother know how to photoshop? Got a little project...

LadyStyx said...

Still keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. Remember to leave concerns in Our Father's Hands.

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |