Monday, August 10, 2009

Blogger Bingo ~ R 22

I am playing Blogger Bingo over at MomDot.com. I could win $25 if get all my "pieces" to line up.

This one is for R22. Task: take a picture of the inside of your refrigerator or pantry.

Here ya go...I need to clean that thing out *sigh*. It's so damn hot and we have no central air. I just don't feel like doing much of anything that requires manual labor. And The Diva just had to be in the picture. LOL {If anyone has a good recipe for polenta and chicken, please pass it on to me}

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |