Saturday, August 8, 2009

Shan's Week~End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of
OK for any newbies, go here to get instructions on how to participate {I even added a video tutorial for those of you who are still confused} in Shan's Week~End Wordles and please also grab a Shan's WEW button to post on your site.

This week's Wordles
{Clicky to make biggy}

This week, I typed in, "The Diva starts preschool in one month. I am going to lose it. My baby is growing up. She is more independent. Where did all the time go? I blinked and I missed something." Result below.


My Wordle


This week's Political/Current Events Wordles

Wordle.net

Don't forget to leave a comment after linking and make sure you visit and comment on everyone's Shan's Week~End Wordle posts.

Now go get all those Wordles posted and...


4 comments:

LadyStyx said...

"Officials want new constitution", yeah but is it gonna be an improvement over the last one?

Bee and Rose said...

Our wee ones grow up way too fast! My son will be 13 on Monday! I've been crying for days!

Megan said...

Awww, I'm sorry!

"Petting apple come zoo."

Interesting. LOL

KSS said...

Bee, wait until they're 18 and in Iraq for a year. Worst year of my life.

Hopefully by the time he's old enough there will be no more need.


http://www.cafepress.com/4therepublic

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |