Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween.

I will be praying that the Sheriffs Department really does do the extra patrols I had to ask for because the little shithead who vandalized my lawn {because I told him and his friends to get off of it} also threatened to break into my house on Halloween {See pic below video}. That's a real nice boy his parents raised, dontcha think?

Thanks to Victoria {
@happysquid} for sharing the link to this video. Enjoy!






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Lisa Mom of 2 Boys said...

Sometimes I wish you could punish other peoples children. I have a list....lol. Hope you survived the evening festivities.

kasandria said...

I hope they didn't bother anything last night! LOVE the video too cute!
Kas

Staci said...

Yikes! I hope you had a quiet and uneventful Halloween!

 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |