Sunday, October 25, 2009

POND'S Winner

Hi guys! Sorry it took me so long to get this done, but The Diva started this past week~end with what turned out to be a double ear infection. OY! She has never had an ear infection before in her life! And of course, now Daddy is sick. I guess I should be glad it wasn't me again, huh?

Then again, if I was sick, I would be the one getting all the TLC. Damn! LOL

OK, the winner is...

kngmckellar said...79

follow your blog

kngmckellar@hotmail.com

charity/ccboobooy said...92

I subscribe via yahoo reader.

#1

charisscharity (at) yahoo (dot) com

The first winner, kngmckellar, has 48 hours to claim their prize and get their mailing address to me. After that, Charity becomes the winner and will then have, you guessed it, 48 hours to claim and get her address to me.

Thank you to all of you who entered. I have more giveaways coming up, so keep checking back here at The Asylum.


~*~*~
Please vote for me in the Dottie Awards. I was in the lead for the Michael Moore award, but Miss Stitchblade {Brandy} at Not So Average Mama is edging me out. Surely you, my dear readers, don't want to see me lose, do you?
Please go vote for www.LastShredsOfSanity.com over at MomDot.com. You don't need to register, just click and go. You can vote once per IP address, so if you have a cell phone with internet access or another computer you can use, you can vote more than once. And I really do want to win this award. So please help me. Tell a friend, tell a stranger.
Voting has been extended until Tuesday, October 27, 2009. You can also tweet "Vote for www.LastShredsOfSanity.com for The Michael Moore Award http://www.momdot.com/dottie-awards-voting/" to help me out. {Remove the quotation marks first, please}
~*~*~
Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |