Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shan's Week~End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of



You can go get your own copy of Shan's Week~End Wordles button here.

OK for any newbies, go here to get instructions on how to participate {I even added a video tutorial for those of you who are still confused} in Shan's Week~End Wordles and please also grab a Shan's WEW button to post on your site so you can easily link back to me.

This week's Wordles


This one is going to double as my Political/Current Events Wordle as well

I was shocked to hear the news of Obama's Peace Prize win. I do not think he deserves it because he hasn't accomplished anything yet. This is what I entered into Wordle:

Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize. For WHAT, exactly? He has not accomplished anything, except giving every American citizen an ever growing debt, attempting to socialize all our personal freedoms and taking our money to fund bank CEO's bonuses and luxury vacations. I was under the impression that a Nobel Peace Prize went to those who accomplished great things, not those who had altruistic thoughts and ideas.

I have some pretty awesome thoughts, can I get a Nobel Peace Prize, too?
This was the result:


My Blog's Wordle

Wordle.net

Don't forget to leave a comment after linking and make sure you visit and comment on everyone's Shan's Week~End Wordle posts.

Now go get all those Wordles posted and...

~*~*~
Please enter my giveaway for a package of POND'S Wet Cleansing Towelettes. Ends 10/17/09.
And don't forget to nominate your favorite blogger for a Dottie Award. You can nominate as many as you like and there are several categories to choose from. It is a governmental theme this time. I have been nominated for Best Lobbyist, Most Likely To Demand A Recount and *gasp!* The Michael Moore Award for Mouthiest Blogger. Hmmm, do you think they're trying to tell me something?
~*~*~




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |