Sunday, November 23, 2008

MomDot Blog Party: Day 2



Sponsors: LaPlates and Lets Go Strolling and Natitys Design

VIP BLOGGERS: Parent Reviewers , Mom Most Traveled, Mommy Zabs, MomStart, HipposToes, Run DMT



What are some of your favorite family traditions? What are some that you want to begin?


Favorite family traditions are making my mother's stuffing for Thanksgiving & Christmas, listening to Bing Crosby, Elvis, John Denver & the Muppets & Perry Como Christmas CD's (they were on 8 track tapes or vinyl albums when I was a kid). We also watch "A Christmas Story" & "It's A Wondeful Life" a million times! I also love all the old claymation shows from when we were kids & lucky for me, ABC family plays them every year during their "25 Days of Christmas". Now my daughter gets to enjoy the same holiday shows that her Mom & Dad did when we were small. And decorating the hosue so that it screams Christmas!!

I also love having my daughter put the angel on the tree (with Daddy's help, of course) just like I did as a child.

I would like to start having my husband & daughter go shopping together the way my Dad & I used to. I always had so much fun with him. It was nice to just have some Daddy/Daughter time. I would also like to start volunteering at Christmas to teach my daughter the power of selfless giving.




Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |