Saturday, April 18, 2009

Small Talk Six On Saturdays: All God's Creatures, Great And Small

Those MomDotters are at it again...Small talk Six On Saturdays.

This week's topic is:
The six animals (domestic, wild, or exotic) you think would be fun to own as pets.You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc .

Here ya go...{And don't bitchmoangroan because I chose some animals that aren't exactly on the "accepted pet" list. OK? I'm a rebel. That's how I roll...}

A Unicorn.
How cool would that be?

Photobucket

Chupracabra.
So I can threaten my just jumped the border, got no papers idiot neighbors
with it if they don't keep the music/screeching tires/dogs crapping on my lawn/throwing trash in my yard/having their guests park in front of my house so I can't get my car out of the driveway down to a bare minimum. {Yeah, I'm a bitch like that sometimes. Lesson: Don't piss me off!}


A Griffin.
Cuz I think they're cool.

A White Arabian Mare.
I have always wanted one.
They are the most beautiful,
elegant and graceful
horses
I have ever seen or ridden.



The Loch Ness Monster.
Just so I can say for sure
that it/he/she does exist.
{And also use it to
scare the idiot neighbors...}



A Siberian Husky.
How could you say no
to those beautiful blue eyes?
Or that gorgeous coat?





That's my list. I hope you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to go visit all the other blogs {Or as many as you can} who joined up today. Show them some comment love.

10 comments:

conversationswithmoms said...

Great list! You really went for originality.

Angela said...

I think your neighbors are relatives of mine! Ugh!

Vanessa said...

Nice list! I love that you went for mystical creatures.

Cathy said...

Shannie girl.... I loved your choices... would you move next door to my ex and use them on him???

I think you might be the more evil of us two twins.... LOL

Staci said...

Very creative list! I've always wanted a Husky too!

Deni said...

I love that you are choosing such interesting things!

I am Harriet said...

You've got some convincing arguments for owning these animals :)

ChicagoLady said...

Great choices! You really went for some that other people wouldn't consider. Like the Chupracabra, lol.

LadyStyx said...

Can I borrow the Chupracabra? I've got a few neighbor it can come snack on.

~ Kathy ~ said...

I think your neighbors might be my "out laws"....for real...I saw idiots and that's all i needed to hear.....lol very unique list!

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |