Saturday, April 18, 2009

Small Talk Six On Saturdays: All God's Creatures, Great And Small

Those MomDotters are at it again...Small talk Six On Saturdays.

This week's topic is:
The six animals (domestic, wild, or exotic) you think would be fun to own as pets.You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc .

Here ya go...{And don't bitchmoangroan because I chose some animals that aren't exactly on the "accepted pet" list. OK? I'm a rebel. That's how I roll...}

A Unicorn.
How cool would that be?

Photobucket

Chupracabra.
So I can threaten my just jumped the border, got no papers idiot neighbors
with it if they don't keep the music/screeching tires/dogs crapping on my lawn/throwing trash in my yard/having their guests park in front of my house so I can't get my car out of the driveway down to a bare minimum. {Yeah, I'm a bitch like that sometimes. Lesson: Don't piss me off!}


A Griffin.
Cuz I think they're cool.

A White Arabian Mare.
I have always wanted one.
They are the most beautiful,
elegant and graceful
horses
I have ever seen or ridden.



The Loch Ness Monster.
Just so I can say for sure
that it/he/she does exist.
{And also use it to
scare the idiot neighbors...}



A Siberian Husky.
How could you say no
to those beautiful blue eyes?
Or that gorgeous coat?





That's my list. I hope you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to go visit all the other blogs {Or as many as you can} who joined up today. Show them some comment love.

10 comments:

conversationswithmoms said...

Great list! You really went for originality.

Angela said...

I think your neighbors are relatives of mine! Ugh!

Vanessa said...

Nice list! I love that you went for mystical creatures.

Cathy said...

Shannie girl.... I loved your choices... would you move next door to my ex and use them on him???

I think you might be the more evil of us two twins.... LOL

Staci said...

Very creative list! I've always wanted a Husky too!

Deni said...

I love that you are choosing such interesting things!

I am Harriet said...

You've got some convincing arguments for owning these animals :)

ChicagoLady said...

Great choices! You really went for some that other people wouldn't consider. Like the Chupracabra, lol.

LadyStyx said...

Can I borrow the Chupracabra? I've got a few neighbor it can come snack on.

~ Kathy ~ said...

I think your neighbors might be my "out laws"....for real...I saw idiots and that's all i needed to hear.....lol very unique list!

 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |