Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well This Was Interesting

This morning, while checking on who has come to my blog recently {and from where}, I clicked on the visitor from blocatalog. There, I found this little review:


This blog is currently rated a 4.75 out of a possible 5 based on 8 comments.

warlord0

5 stars Roxy the Rottie

If you wanna stay safe and you've got meat and two veg, it's probably not a good visit :) Lots of fun if you're a woman in need of steam release or putting hubbies head in a vice.

Posted: April 16th, 2009 | More Reviews From warlord0 | Report This Comment

Well, alrighty, then! I am not sure if this guy thinks I am a man~hater or what {I most certainly am not, I hate stupidity, which is usually coming from a man.}, but I did get a 5 star rating from him {her?}. I guess that means I'm not all that bad, huh? Isn't funny what others will say about your blog in a "review"?

If my blog is making people think I'm a man~hater {which is absolutely hilarious, by the way}, I guess I should start making stuff up writing less about my Husband's genetic male stupidity leave my Husband out of my blog completely, right? Not a snowball's chance in hell on that one! My Husband, daughter, Mom, Brother, Out~Laws In~Laws, etc. are free fodder for my bloggy grist mill. If you are related to me by blood or marriage, I will talk about you on my blog. I am, however, kind enough not to actually mention you by name. I just give you catchy aliases like, SIL~From~Hell, etc.

See? I can be nice.

4 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

It just goes to show, you never know who might visit your blog, what comment they might or might not leave, and whether that's what they really think.

LadyStyx said...

*laffin* Since when are the Tom and the bobsy twins called meat and two veggies?? Hmmm no nuts to leave a comment like that ON the blog but has to leave it on another's site. Sounds like they should have called them a breakfast link and 2 sweet peas.

Intense Guy said...

After a long hard days work on a clinical study involving prostate cancer and prostatectomies... with clinical forms showing "graphically" the male genitals... I'll be saying "Tom and the bobsy twins" or "meat and two veggies" when the clinical investigator calls to ask me about the data capture system.

And I'll blame the resulting hilarity on LadyStyx! :)

Roxy said...

I think you'll find I'm not shy to leave comments on this site. I left a good review.

"I most certainly am not, I hate stupidity, which is usually coming from a man."

Which demonstrates how accurate it was ;)

Keep having fun.

Two cakes and a bun
Roxy

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |