Friday, June 12, 2009

Look What I Made: MomDot's Small Talk Six

Those MomDotters are at it again...Small talk Six! On Saturdays.

Today’s topic is 6 things you’ve made during your lifetime that you were proud of (can be a craft, a dish, . . . anything)" You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc...

I think I will answer this with pictures:

1) Ok, I did have a lot of help with making this one:

2) This is what I made for when you get those comments on a post that make you say "WTF? This is my blog, I'll write what I like!" {Feel free to grab this if you like it. Please let me know if you do so I can check it out...}




3) Jeannie's header for her Etsy shop:


4) And the matching button:


5) This wi-fi antenna booster (which I am no longer using). Any body want/need it? It could be useful someday...

6) These bows for The Diva's Halloween costume


7) This one is extra...My weekly meme and all the buttons that go with it:









6 comments:

LadyStyx said...

I see a reminder....I see the Small Talk 6...what I do not see is the WW game for the week.

It is Saturday, right?

Anyhow, my Wordle's up.

Heather said...

I didn't know you designed Jeannie's button and header! Great job! Where's the WW post?

I am Harriet said...

Loved the booster. Too bad it cannot be used.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/small-talking-saturday.html

Lori E said...

Ha I love your STFU badge and have put it on my site with a link back to you.
I haven't had to tell that to anyone on my blog yet but want to be ready just in case. Now watch me antagonize people until I get some one to respond so I can use it.
You are a very creative person.

Lisa said...

Awesome List, I hope you have a great weekend !

Staci said...

Great list! The hair bows are adorable, she's a cutie too!

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |