Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shan's Week~End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of
OK for any newbies, go here to get instructions on how to participate {I even added a video tutorial for those of you who are still confused} in Shan's Week~End Wordles and please also grab a Shan's WEW button to post on your site.

This week's Wordles
{Clicky to make biggy}

I put in "Crampy with a distinct chance of bitchy
Need tequila and chocolate" and this is what came out...


My Wordle


This week's Political/Current Events Wordles

Wordle.net

Don't forget to leave a comment after linking and make sure you visit and comment on everyone's Shan's Week~End Wordle posts.

Now go get all those
Wordles posted and...

Don't Forget To Enter
My Raffle/Giveaway For A
Custom Blog Layout By
April Showers Blog Design!

Ends June 30, 2009

My Good Cause:
KSS Fundraiser
Blogging for A Cause:
Please Help My Big Bro!






Please, don't forget to leave me some comment love after signing Mr. Linky...

3 comments:

Diver Daisy said...

I don't think I did this right at all but oh well.
Here is my wordle.
http://everythingdaisy.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.html#4800842221050063026

LadyStyx said...

Thanks for linkin me. I went and spread my love to the players so far. Wish you were feeling better.

*HUGZ*!!

Rae Ann said...

I LOVE your "Ode to Menstruation" wordle. Cracked. Me. Up.

 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |