Saturday, June 6, 2009

Shan's Week~End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of
OK for any newbies, go here to get instructions on how to participate {I even added a video tutorial for those of you who are still confused} in Shan's Week~End Wordles and please also grab a Shan's WEW button to post on your site.

This week's Wordles
{Clicky to make biggy}

My Wordle
This week's Political/Current Events Wordles

Obama's Cairo speech word cloud {Wordle} created
and analyzed by CNN {Wolf Blitzer}

R.I.P. Grasshopper

Wordle.net

Don't forget to leave a comment after linking and make sure you visit and comment on everyone's Shan's Week~End Wordle posts.

Now go get all those
Wordles posted and...
My Good Cause:
KSS Fundraiser

Blogging For A Cause:
Please Help My Big Bro


Please, don't forget to leave me some comment love after signing Mr. Linky...

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I really like the political one about Obama's speech. Something about the color-scheme resonates with the theme.

Hope you have a good weekend!

LadyStyx said...

Nice tribute to the Grasshopper. That was a sad day for sure.

Sorry I'm late. Lost track of the time. I really need to start scheduling things a week in advance... *sigh*

Megan said...

Your wordles are always so interesting! =)

KSS said...

You forgot to put "auto erotic" in the one for grasshopper :P

TattooedMinivanMom said...

I like how your personal wordle has proud as one of its big words. Wonder how they pick which words are which size?

 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |