Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shan's Week~End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of
OK for any newbies, go here to get instructions on how to participate {I even added a video tutorial for those of you who are still confused} in Shan's Week~End Wordles and please also grab a Shan's WEW button to post on your site.

This week's Wordles
{Clicky to make biggy}

I typed in "We took The Diva to a petting zoo with my Aunt and Uncle. It was in the mountains. It was huge. Now my calves have permanent Charlie Horses. I feel like I just tried to run a 5K race. I'm getting too old for this shit." The result is below.


My Wordle


This week's Political/Current Events Wordles


Wordle.net

This is the best political story I have heard in a while...
MINNEAPOLIS -- Next time, Minnesota's Democratic Party says, it will closely check its Internet links before sending news releases.

The party on Thursday recalled a statement criticizing Republican Gov. Tim Pawlenty because it mistakenly linked to a profane YouTube video of an elderly Chinese woman repeating obscenities.

Andrew O'Leary, executive director of the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, as the Democratic Party is known in Minnesota, says the link was provided by an outside researcher. He says the party did not check the link before sending the release to the news media. O'Leary says the party "obviously made a mistake."

The release challenged Pawlenty, a potential 2012 presidential candidate, for criticizing President Obama at a Republican National Committee meeting.

Go here for a rather disturbing yoga video.
This one is even weirder than the Christian/God Yoga videos I saw a while back.

Don't forget to leave a comment after linking and make sure you visit and comment on
everyone's Shan's Week~End Wordle posts.

Now go get all those Wordles posted and...


4 comments:

Heather said...

I like that little part in the second wordle that says "Crack Dot." I'm easily amused!

Megan said...

Haha! Love the first one!

Happy Saturday to you!

LadyStyx said...

LMAO! I'm all about the "Run Old Shit" right now. Too funny!

Bee and Rose said...

I totally relate to the "getting old sh*t" too!

CrackDot..hee hee hee...

I'm a wee bit late, but just got home from the feis!

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |