Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shan's Week ~ End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of



You can go get your own copy of Shan's Week~End Wordles
button here.



OK for any newbies, go here to get instructions on how to participate {I even added a video tutorial for those of you who are still confused} in Shan's Week~End Wordles and please also grab a Shan's WEW button to post on your site.

This week's Wordles


Hi, LadyStyx here. Shan's had to step away from her computer for a couple days, so she asked me to come on in and cover for her. If I recall correctly, Shan likes to put up 3 Wordles for her entry. She gave me some very specific directions for the one but I'm going to go ahead and take the liberty to make a couple additional ones for her this week.

Here is the Wordle. The only freedom I had were the fonts and colors.

My Wordle

Her second WEW is generally a more political one. Now, I'm not much for politics. In fact, when it comes to our government, my knowledge is pretty much found lacking. I try to understand the world around us and I pretty much put my brain into traction when I have "deep thoughts". It's frustrating to say the least. That might be why I keep to subjects I do. However, when it comes to memories...those I can do. Many of them are very sad ones and one of the saddest ones was on 9/11/01. Some of my friends will tell you that I've had times that were much sadder than that, however the events of that day affected EVERYONE... not just one person, which makes it one of the saddest memories of my lifetime.


This Wordle was made from Shan's Friday entry dealing with that horrific event.



Now, if I recall, Shan always does a more personal one to close off her WW game so I've created one out of the conversation that I thought her and her hubby would have had about a couple of days ago. I'm assuming it was at least that long ago because that's when I got the rather stressed e-mail from her.



The conversation I envision:

You're extending our visit from one to two days?

Do you have any clue as to how much everyone looks forward to this game?

What do you expect me to do, turn it over to one of the inmates to run?

You do? ARE YOU INSANE???



Don't forget to leave a comment after linking and make sure you visit and comment on everyone's Shan's Week~End Wordle posts.

Now go get all those Wordles posted and...






3 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Of fabulous....NOW the stuff shows up and twice.


*goes to the corner to whimper, cry and bang her head against the wall*

Intense Guy said...

Nice wordles and nice job LadyStyx. Shan picked an excellent guest poster!

ChicagoLady said...

Much Insane Run Everyone

LMAO! Good job filling in for Shan, Ladystyx!

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |