Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Like Being On The Verge Of A Diabetic Coma: MomDot's Small Talk Six

Those MomDotters are at it again...Small talk Six! On Saturdays.Today’s topic is "6 of your favorite sweet treats in the whole world". You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences. 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc...



Here ya go...


1) Marie Callender's Sour Cream Cheese Pie {I couldn't find a picture}

2) Baklava




4) CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!


5) Rainbow Sprinkles Doughnuts


6) Chocolate Brownies


~*~*~
Please enter my giveaway for a package of POND'S Wet Cleansing Towelettes. Ends tonight, 10/17/09.
~*~*~




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Anne said...

Those brownies look good. I need to remember to add powdered sugar the next time I bake some. Mmm.. brownies.

Court said...

OMG I am so friggin hungry right now... ack! I forgot how draining breastfeeding is... like literally.

LadyStyx said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate

 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |