Sunday, October 18, 2009

Shan's Week ~ End Wordles

Welcome to another edition of


You can go get your own copy of Shan's Week~End Wordles button here.

OK for any newbies, go here to get instructions on how to participate {I even added a video tutorial for those of you who are still confused} in Shan's Week~End Wordles and please also grab a Shan's WEW button to post on your site so you can easily link back to me and the game.

This week's Wordles


This week~end has not been fun. I got a killer migraine, then The Diva got sick and we can't go to the pumpkin patch today like we had planned. None of us are happy about this. This is also why the Wordle post is so late. Sorry guys.

This is what I put into Wordle:

This is how my weekend has gone:

I get a migraine, then The Diva gets sick...AGAIN! She says her ear hurts, she has a horrible cough and her tonsils look red and tender. And tomorrow (Monday) is school picture day! CRAAAAPPPP!!! Do you all see now why I want to make her the girl in the plastic bubble?

This is the result:



My Blog's Wordle


This week's Political/Current Events Wordle



Don't forget to leave a comment after linking and make sure you visit and comment on everyone's Shan's Week~End Wordle posts.
Now go get all those Wordles posted and...



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Anne said...

Sorry you had a crappy weekend. I attended a wedding [very nice and really love this couple], but hardly anyone spoke to me at the reception. I used to work with these people and you would think I have the plague now or something. =)

No linky in your post, but I did my Wordle all the same. I may have even recruited some more peoples! YAY!

http://anneonlife.com/2009/10/17/weekend-wordles-food-for-the-body-soul/

LadyStyx said...

*HUGZ* to everyone over there. Hoping today is finding everyone feeling a bit better.

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |