Thursday, October 23, 2008

New look....more excitng changes coming soon

Yes, I changed my template. I hated the one I had, but it was the best one I could find. And it is Autumn, one of my two favorite seasons (the other is Winter). Isn't this template pretty, though? It was free at Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Lena is an amazing artist & designer. And she does custom templates as well for a very reasonable price. Really, I am not kidding. Go check her out. The templates are simply gorgeous!



She is making me a custom template as we speak. Let me just say that I have seen the preliminary work she has done for me & WOW!! I cannot wait until it is finished & installed. I will finally have the unique template I have been dreaming of & I didn't have to get a loan or max out a credit card to do it!


More exciting changes on the way...stay tuned!!


Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Blingee Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
 

Those Damn Voices Again.... | © 2008~2009 Last Shreds Of Sanity™ ~ Baby Roca's Mama™ ~ All Rights Reserved |